The Stable, High Ellington, Near Masham, North Yorkshire HG4 4PR
QUOTES FROM OUR VISITORS BOOK
- What a beautiful cottage. We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We have done self catering
for many years. This cottage is way at the top of our best 10.
- Another enjoyable stay for us. We greatly approve the changes and re-decoration. It has
been just as comfortable and welcoming as ever.
- A lovely cosy 'getaway'. Very clean and tidy and all the home comforts we needed. Thank
you for all the extra little touches. The Christmas tree was lovely.
- We have visited so many self-catering holiday accommodations but nothing to compare with
this. All the essentials which can too often be lacking and wonderful luxury touches too -
log burning stove, bird feeder placed so that we were constantly watching out the window.
Everything lovely and clean too.
- Year 6 says it all! We will be back. Many thanks.
- The Stable is by far the best appointed and equipped self catering property we have
stayed in. We have had a wonderful relaxing holiday on our first visit to the Dales. There is
so much beautiful countryside to explore without having to travel far, this is an ideal base.
What a treat to sit and relax in your beautiful garden away from the hustle and noise of city
- We found The Stable so very well equipped with all essentials needed and much information
about the area. The wildlife - fascinating, especially the variety of Finches on the bird
- A wonderful hideaway, a place to escape from all of the pressures of work and general
everyday living, not one thing has been overlooked in providing a lovely home from home. The
convenience, comfort, peace and silence has been overwhelming. We have so much enjoyed every
single aspect of our stay here, including the wildlife right outside the door. We will look
forward to the day that we shall return.
- It's over 10 years since our last visit, that was in January. We were so pleased to find
the Stable still operational and how lovely it is at this time of the year. The garden, with
its beautiful flowers and lovely green lawns, and then the bird life - it's a joy. Everything
is such a high standard with so much attention to detail, so cosy and comfortable, can't bear
to leave it. Thank you so much for your hard work in making is such a pleasant stay.
- 5 star accommodation, 5 star comfort, 5 star Yorkshire Dales, 5 star hosts - thank you so
- What a gem of a cottage. Most relaxing part of our 6 week UK trip.
- A week is not long enough in this 5 star accommodation. Perfect location and weather to
- Perfection. A fantastic place to relax. Loved the birds and yes the woodpeckers visited
View from the paddock in Spring